The practice is now accepting new patients, please see below for details.

New Patient Registration

If you wish to register at the surgery please do so in person (a family member can register on your behalf).

We ask that newly registered patients:

  • FORM GMS 1 for registration. Please fill in and bring to the surgery with you when registering or reception can provide you with a form for you to complete.

  • Complete a questionnaire and have an initial New Patient Health Check

New Patient Registration Form (ADULT 16Yrs and Over)

New Patient Registration Form Child ( 0- 16Years)

  • Provide your National Health Number. This can be obtained from your previous surgery
    • All children being registered will need to supply their full immunisation history. This will be found in the child’s Red Book or can be obtained from your previous surgery. Please provide these details in English only, no foreign languages.

  • If you are a temporary patient, please fill in the form below and bring to the surgery with you when registering or reception can provide you with a form for you to complete.

  • NHS England has introduced the Summary Care Record ( SCR) which will be used in emergency care. The record will only contain information about any medicines you are taking, allergies from which you suffer and any adverse reactions you have had, to ensure those caring for you have enough information to treat you safely. Your Summary Care Record will be available to authorised healthcare professionals providing your care anywhere in England, but they will, where possible, ask your permission before they look at it. This means that if you have an accident or become ill, those treating you can have access to important information about your health.

        If you wish to OPT OUT please complete an SCR Opt Out Form and give in at reception:


New patients registering at Suthergrey House Medical Centre will not be discriminated against any of the following:

  • Race
  • Gender
  • Social class
  • Age
  • Religion
  • Sexual orientation
  • Disability
  • Medical conditions

Changes to Personal Details

When you move home don’t let us be the last to know!

If you move house or change your home/mobile telephone numbers, please let the surgery know as soon as possible. It is important that we have the correct details on all patients registered with us in case we ever need to contact you.

If you move out of the area

If you have moved out of the catchment area of our surgery, you can contact PCSE (Primary Care Services England) and they will inform you of a GP Practice in your new area:

PCSE Customer Support Centre / All other contact

The Customer Support Centre is open from 8:00-17:00, Monday to Friday for all services

Phone: 0333 014 2884
Post *: Primary Care Support England, PO Box 350, Darlington, DL1 9QN

Guide to GP Services

The Royal College of General Practitioners has produced a useful guide for patients about the services on offer at GP Surgeries and how to access them.  You can download the guide below.

pdf A Patient Guide to GP Services


Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website